Comment on page
This page provides information about the subprocessors (third-party service providers) that our SaaS software company engages with to deliver our services. These subprocessors may have access to customer data as part of their service provision. We take data privacy and security seriously and carefully select subprocessors that meet our standards.
We use the following Azure services as subprocessors:
- Service Provider: Microsoft Corporation
- Location: Various locations globally, including the United States, Europe, and Asia
- Service Provided: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and other cloud computing services
- Purpose: We leverage Azure to host our infrastructure, store data, and provide computing resources for our SaaS software.
We utilize the following OpenAI services as subprocessors:
- Service Provider: OpenAI, Inc.
- Location: United States
- Service Provided: Natural Language Processing (NLP) APIs
- Purpose: We integrate OpenAI's APIs into our SaaS software to enable advanced natural language processing capabilities, such as chatbots and language generation.
We may update this list of subprocessors from time to time. We will make reasonable efforts to notify our customers of any changes by updating this page or by other means as required by our contractual obligations.